Applied Systems has bought Relay Software, a software provider for insurers and brokers in the Republic of Ireland.
Founded in 1985, Relay has a staff of 92 based in offices in Belfast and Dublin and was previously owned by private equity firm HgCapital's Mercury Fund.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"This acquisition brings together the largest provider of broker management systems in the world with the leading provider of insurance automation in Ireland," said Reid French, chi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution