For the second year running Best Companies Group has surveyed the market for the UK Broker Awards' Best Employer category.
Firms were able, free of charge, to participate in the survey which canvassed the opinions of both employers and employees.
The employer survey examined company policies, practices and demographics.
A separate questionnaire for randomly selected employees investigated: leadership and planning; corporate culture and communications; role satisfaction; work environment;
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey