For the second year running Best Companies Group has surveyed the market for the UK Broker Awards' Best Employer category.
Firms were able, free of charge, to participate in the survey which canvassed the opinions of both employers and employees.
The employer survey examined company policies, practices and demographics.
A separate questionnaire for randomly selected employees investigated: leadership and planning; corporate culture and communications; role satisfaction; work environment; relatio
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017