Primary Group, the investment vehicle behind UK General is in talks with Peter Cullum-backed consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) about selling MGA One Commercial, sister title Post has reported.
UK General was split into three divisions - One Commercial, Rural and personal lines - in September last year by former CEO Peter Hubbard.
According to the article Primary, which recruited former Towergate Underwriting chief Clive Nathan this February to lead its UK and Europe specialty portfolios,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand