Primary Group, the investment vehicle behind UK General is in talks with Peter Cullum-backed consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) about selling MGA One Commercial, sister title Post has reported.
UK General was split into three divisions - One Commercial, Rural and personal lines - in September last year by former CEO Peter Hubbard.
According to the article Primary, which recruited former Towergate Underwriting chief Clive Nathan this February to lead its UK and Europe specialty portfolios,
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey