Una has appointed London-based commercial broker and risk management firm Berns Brett to its roster of members.
The Lloyd's broker, which is part of the BBi Group, takes the total of Una members to 13 regional insurance brokers.
The development comes a week after Midlands-based R A Cowen & Partners joined the alliance.
Una executive chairman, Tim Ryan commented: "I've said before that we want to be the proactive and productive one and this second appointment within a week signals our
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff