Oxbow Partners, in association with Open GI, is calling on brokers to tackle the question: Does membership of a network give brokers a competitive advantage?
Readers of Insurance Age are invited to contribute their insights to the report by completing a short, five minute survey.
The findings from across UK insurance brokers, senior and junior, will be collated to provide an insider's view of the effectiveness of networks.
The results will be revealed at the launch of the report at Insurance Age
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff