R A Cowen & Partners has joined the Una Alliance returning the membership level to 12.
The broker which operates in the Midlands and East of England will officially come on board at Una on 1 July.
Una highlighted that as a member Cowens will have "an increased market presence and exclusive use and input" into the alliance's branded products.
The addition returns Una to a membership of 12 following the departure of Howden Insurance Brokers.
Paul Chaplin, managing director at R A Cowen
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff