R A Cowen & Partners has joined the Una Alliance returning the membership level to 12.
The broker which operates in the Midlands and East of England will officially come on board at Una on 1 July.
Una highlighted that as a member Cowens will have "an increased market presence and exclusive use and input" into the alliance's branded products.
The addition returns Una to a membership of 12 following the departure of Howden Insurance Brokers.
Paul Chaplin, managing director at R A Cowen
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change