Broker Network is working on plans to be able to make acquisitions, Insurance Age can reveal.
Earlier this year Broker Network was sold by Towergate to Highbridge Principal Strategies (HPS) and the latter has been tipped as set to provide the financial firepower for future deals.
Any future developments would need first to receive approval from the relevant authorities.
According to market sources the outcome would mean Broker Network would be able to offer an exit strategy to current members
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff