Broker Network is working on plans to be able to make acquisitions, Insurance Age can reveal.
Earlier this year Broker Network was sold by Towergate to Highbridge Principal Strategies (HPS) and the latter has been tipped as set to provide the financial firepower for future deals.
Any future developments would need first to receive approval from the relevant authorities.
According to market sources the outcome would mean Broker Network would be able to offer an exit strategy to current members
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals