Broker Network is working on plans to be able to make acquisitions, Insurance Age can reveal.
Earlier this year Broker Network was sold by Towergate to Highbridge Principal Strategies (HPS) and the latter has been tipped as set to provide the financial firepower for future deals.
Any future developments would need first to receive approval from the relevant authorities.
According to market sources the outcome would mean Broker Network would be able to offer an exit strategy to current members
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey