Digital Risks, a broker that specialises in technology and media and describes itself as digital first, has announced a partnership with Aviva to launch its combined commercial product.
The broker explained that the product is designed to meet the needs of fast-growth and digitally focused start-up and SME businesses. The product will be sold as a monthly subscription rather than an annual commitment, it said.
Cameron Shearer, chief executive officer at the company, stated that: "Digital Risk is
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services