Digital Risks, a broker that specialises in technology and media and describes itself as digital first, has announced a partnership with Aviva to launch its combined commercial product. The broker explained that the product is designed to meet the needs of fast-growth and digitally focused start-up and SME businesses. The product will be sold as a monthly subscription rather than an annual commitment, it said. Cameron Shearer, chief executive officer at the company, stated that: "Digital Risk is
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- FCA publishes IDD plans