InsurTech broker, Belong Safe, has closed its doors after three months according to Insurance Age's sister publication Post.
Belong Safe was set up as a pay-as-you-go on demand broker in February this year.
Founder and CEO Humphrey Bowles told Post: "We've learnt a lot about what customers want from the first few months. Our excess was far too expensive, the product was quite expensive and our name didn't really work.
"We tried to fix these things internally but it was difficult to decide what
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic