Flood Excess Insurance, an appointed representative of Advent Solutions Managements, has been launched with the aim of enabling UK businesses to mitigate against increase in excesses.
According to Flood Excess, its offering will provide support to SMEs in flood zones where it said in some cases excesses have increased tenfold.
It highlighted that while the government-backed Flood Re scheme is working to ensure insurance remains affordable for residential homes in flood-prone areas, business
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns