Flood Excess Insurance, an appointed representative of Advent Solutions Managements, has been launched with the aim of enabling UK businesses to mitigate against increase in excesses.
According to Flood Excess, its offering will provide support to SMEs in flood zones where it said in some cases excesses have increased tenfold.
It highlighted that while the government-backed Flood Re scheme is working to ensure insurance remains affordable for residential homes in flood-prone areas, business
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1