Flood Excess Insurance, an appointed representative of Advent Solutions Managements, has been launched with the aim of enabling UK businesses to mitigate against increase in excesses.
According to Flood Excess, its offering will provide support to SMEs in flood zones where it said in some cases excesses have increased tenfold.
It highlighted that while the government-backed Flood Re scheme is working to ensure insurance remains affordable for residential homes in flood-prone areas, business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger