A managing general agent (MGA) with a focus on van insurance is launching this month and aims to have its first policy sold before the British Insurance Brokers' Association's conference.
Pukka is being set up by Sam White who is also CEO of Cheadle-based claims management company Action 365.
She explained that Pukka will offer telematics app based van insurance and is looking to turnover £30m of GWP in its first year of business.
White said that the MGA would also be targeting a "market leading
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years