A managing general agent (MGA) with a focus on van insurance is launching this month and aims to have its first policy sold before the British Insurance Brokers' Association's conference.
Pukka is being set up by Sam White who is also CEO of Cheadle-based claims management company Action 365.
She explained that Pukka will offer telematics app based van insurance and is looking to turnover £30m of GWP in its first year of business.
White said that the MGA would also be targeting a "market leading
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas