Software houses have dismissed any notion of being at loggerheads with insurers over the implementation of Flood Re and insist they are working collaboratively with providers. The launch of the scheme on Monday created disquiet in the broking community because some insurers are currently only offering quotes through their direct distribution channel. Graeme Trudgill, executive director at the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba), described the situation as completely inadequate and said
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution