General insurance was the third most complained about financial service between July and December 2015 according to figures from the Financial Conduct Authority.
The FCA said GI complaints actually fell 3% to 296,505. PPI remained the most complained about issue with 932,298, up 6% on the previous six months.
Overall there were 2.11m new complaints over the latter half of 2015, a decrease of 1.4%. With PPI excluded the number of complaints was 1.17m.
Christopher Woolard, director of strategy and
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product