Seventeen Group has bought Annandale Insurance Brokers in Dumfries for an undisclosed sum.
Annandale was started in 1977 by Alex McEwan and is a partnership that handles about £3m gross written premium with two-thirds of its business being commercial and the remainder personal.
Seventeen Group, which includes James Hallam Insurance Brokers, added that all of the acquired firm's staff, along with executive partners Denis Erne, Tom Aitchison and Andy Hall, will stay with the business and continue
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product