Towergate has revealed a deal in its annual results for 2015 to sell Broker Network to Highbridge for £46m.
David Ross, CEO of Towergate confirmed: "We have agreed to sell a majority interest in Broker Network to Highbridge Principal Strategies for a consideration of up to £46m."
The agreement involves the disposal of the entire issued share capital of Broker Network and Countrywide Insurance Management, both wholly owned subsidiaries of the group.
Also involved are the assets of Broker Network
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product