Ageas is committed to trading on digital platforms according to commercial digital trading manager Allison Hughes.
Hughes told Insurance Age that since last year the team has grown from three to 30 and the insurer is looking to grow its commercial offering on digital platforms.
SME brokers will now be able to trade with Ageas online across a variety of channels - whether that's via their own broker software or the imarket portal.
She remarked that digital trading is well established in personal
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns