Aon has appointed Julie Page to lead its UK national business.
The broker confirmed that Page will take up the role of managing director, national, on 18 April 2016.
She has joined the firm after leaving Marsh at the start of the new year, a departure revealed exclusively by Insurance Age.
At Marsh she was chief executive officer for UK consumer and commercial business.
Andrew Tunnicliffe, CEO of Aon Risk Solutions UK, said: "Julie is a significant addition to our leadership team and s
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product