Our first Sentiment Survey for 2016 is now open for you to share your views on all the current issues affecting the market.
The twice-yearly surveys are exclusively for brokers and we believe are a crucial barometer of your industry concerns.
Please do take just a few minutes to get involved as the validity of this on-going market analysis depends on your participation.
All responses will remain anonymous and will not be attributed to an individual or their company when the results are published
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click