Our first Sentiment Survey for 2016 is now open for you to share your views on all the current issues affecting the market.
The twice-yearly surveys are exclusively for brokers and we believe are a crucial barometer of your industry concerns.
Please do take just a few minutes to get involved as the validity of this on-going market analysis depends on your participation.
All responses will remain anonymous and will not be attributed to an individual or their company when the results are published
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1