The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a campaign to help promote insurance as a career choice for women and also encourage more women to think about financial planning in their own life.
CII chief executive Sian Fisher launched the campaign, entitled Insuring Women's Futures, at the Women of the World Festival (Wow) on London's South Bank.
Fisher told a breakfast meeting that the festival was an opportunity to discuss women and gender equality. She explained that part of the campa
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product