UK General has launched a new e-trading platform, Insurance Age can reveal.
The platform is aimed at diversifying the insurer's offering to brokers as it strives to become a £500m gross written premium business.
BrokerPal is a free to use platform for trading personal lines products and enables brokers to access a wide range of products according to the provider.
It added the cloud-based technology will enable brokers to purchase policies on behalf of their customers in seconds.
The products ava
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services