UK General has launched a new e-trading platform, Insurance Age can reveal. The platform is aimed at diversifying the insurer's offering to brokers as it strives to become a £500m gross written premium business. BrokerPal is a free to use platform for trading personal lines products and enables brokers to access a wide range of products according to the provider. It added the cloud-based technology will enable brokers to purchase policies on behalf of their customers in seconds. The products ava
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK