Our In Focus series examines the issues impacting upon insurance in the construction sector.
In the first feature and video Jonathan Smith, head of commercial SME solutions and schemes at Aviva examines what brokers need to know about risk management in construction.
Click here to see the video and read the article and find out all you need to know about risk management in construction.
The next feature in the series - an examination of the changing construction landscape in the UK and the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click