Our In Focus series examines the issues impacting upon insurance in the construction sector.
In the first feature and video Jonathan Smith, head of commercial SME solutions and schemes at Aviva examines what brokers need to know about risk management in construction.
Click here to see the video and read the article and find out all you need to know about risk management in construction.
The next feature in the series - an examination of the changing construction landscape in the UK and the
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1