Direct Line Group achieved £485.3m of gross written premium (GWP) for commercial business in the year to 31 December 2015.
The figure was broadly in line with the £487m written in the previous 12 months.
However the combined operating ratio (COR) increased to 104.5% from 98.8% in 2014.
The provider sells commercial products through NIG and Direct Line for Business.
It noted that in the first half of 2015, GWP decreased due to competitive pressures in the regional broker market but grew in
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product