Bluefin has created a specialty group within its specialisms division following a structural review.
The specialisms group includes health and care, corporate partnerships, professions, trade credit and welshpool sections of the business.
Mark Westgarth, previously managing director of professions, has been appointed head of this new specialty unit.
Keith Longthorne has also been appointed interim head of health and care amidst changes to the specialisms division which is headed by commercial di
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services