Bluefin has created a specialty group within its specialisms division following a structural review. The specialisms group includes health and care, corporate partnerships, professions, trade credit and welshpool sections of the business. Mark Westgarth, previously managing director of professions, has been appointed head of this new specialty unit. Keith Longthorne has also been appointed interim head of health and care amidst changes to the specialisms division which is headed by commercial di
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK