For the second year in a row Insurance Age, along with Best Companies Group, is running the Best Employer Award at the UK Broker Awards. The award, which was won by Centor in 2015, is designed to highlight what brokers are doing well for their staff. Insurance Age group publishing director, Phil Davison, commented: "Last year the entries were deeply impressive. Now the award is off the ground we hope to receive an even higher number. "Centor set the bar high as the first recipient of the new awa
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK