For the second year in a row Insurance Age, along with Best Companies Group, is running the Best Employer Award at the UK Broker Awards.
The award, which was won by Centor in 2015, is designed to highlight what brokers are doing well for their staff.
Insurance Age group publishing director, Phil Davison, commented: "Last year the entries were deeply impressive. Now the award is off the ground we hope to receive an even higher number.
"Centor set the bar high as the first recipient of the new awa
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services