Swinton Insurance has appointed Tony Monnington as head of commercial reporting to distribution director Richard Beaven. Monnington joins from Arthur J Gallagher where he was managing director of its Birmingham office. He will be based in the broker's Burton Upon Trent commercial office from where he will manage the commercial business nationally across both its contact centre and regional network of 17 offices. As revealed by Insurance Age, Carolyn Callan left the position of head of commercial
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK