Swinton Insurance has appointed Tony Monnington as head of commercial reporting to distribution director Richard Beaven.
Monnington joins from Arthur J Gallagher where he was managing director of its Birmingham office.
He will be based in the broker's Burton Upon Trent commercial office from where he will manage the commercial business nationally across both its contact centre and regional network of 17 offices.
As revealed by Insurance Age, Carolyn Callan left the position of head of commercial
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services