Circle Insurance Services has bought Creative Risk Solutions for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
Creative Risk Solutions is a corporate broker with an office in Cardiff housing eight members of staff.
Tony Norcott, chairman of Circle Insurance Services, told Insurance Age: "All existing staff are being retained and our investment in the company creates better growth opportunities for Creative and further improves the ability and technical knowledge of both companies."
Leisure and m
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product