Clive Nathan has joined Primary Group in a newly created role, effective immediately.
He was CEO of Towergate Underwriting a role he left in 2015 after 12 years at the consolidator in a variety of positions.
Bermudan-based investment holding company Primary is the sole backer of UK General.
However a spokesperson for the business confirmed that Nathan was not replacing Peter Hubbard whose retirement as group chief executive of UK General Insurance Group was exclusively revealed by Insurance Age
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product