Swinton Insurance has confirmed the appointment of CDL as its new insurance software supplier, as revealed by Insurance Age.
The Manchester-based firm stated that CDL was appointed following a detailed review and will provide a single IT platform that will replace several legacy systems.
According to Swinton the software provider was chosen due to its track record of implementing proven IT systems in the broker market.
It further detailed that the roll-out with CDL will begin this year and the p
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services