Swinton Insurance has confirmed the appointment of CDL as its new insurance software supplier, as revealed by Insurance Age. The Manchester-based firm stated that CDL was appointed following a detailed review and will provide a single IT platform that will replace several legacy systems. According to Swinton the software provider was chosen due to its track record of implementing proven IT systems in the broker market. It further detailed that the roll-out with CDL will begin this year and the p
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK