Insurance industry law firm Horwich Farrelly has appointed John O'Roarke as its new chairman, Insurance Age can reveal.
He takes up the role ahead of his previously announced departure from the managing director of general insurance position at LV.
His successor at LV, Steve Treloar, is due to arrive in the second quarter from Aviva at which point O'Roarke will switch to an advisory role.
Speaking of his appointment at Horwich Farrelly, John O'Roarke said: "Having worked with the teams at Horwic
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product