Insurance Age can reveal that the chief operating officer of the Chartered Insurance Institute is to leave the organisation at the end of the month.
The CII confirmed that Heath will leave the body on 29 January to pursue interests elsewhere.
Heath originally joined the CII as director of strategy and change in 2004 from consultancy Accenture.
He was promoted to chief operating officer in 2010.
Andy Homer, non exec chairman of GRP and past president of the CII priased Heath's performance. He sai
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product