Cobra Holdings has made its third acquisition in as many months after buying commercial insurance broker Robert Edward Southern.
The Croydon-based broker was established in 1988 and will continue trading in its current form according to Cobra.
Steve Burrows, chief executive officer of Cobra, said: "As previously stated, part of Cobra's long-term strategic plan is to expand and strengthen its retail business through a planned acquisition programme of selected insurance brokers across the UK.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product