PIB Insurance Brokers is currently negotiating acquisitions and has opened two new offices with more to follow according to its chief executive officer Brendan McManus.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age he said: "I think it's fair to say that we've got deals at all stages of negotiation. We've got some that are nearly done and we've got some that are just starting."
The firm, which was founded in 2014 and is backed by former Giles owner Chris Giles, announced in December that it had agreed t
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services