PIB Insurance Brokers is currently negotiating acquisitions and has opened two new offices with more to follow according to its chief executive officer Brendan McManus. Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age he said: "I think it's fair to say that we've got deals at all stages of negotiation. We've got some that are nearly done and we've got some that are just starting." The firm, which was founded in 2014 and is backed by former Giles owner Chris Giles, announced in December that it had agreed t
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- FCA publishes IDD plans