Be Wiser Insurance has confirmed plans to open a brand new office in Swindon and targeted the creation of 350 jobs in the next three years as part of its expansion plans.
The Andover-based broker currently employs more than 700 people at its headquarters in Hampshire.
The firm detailed that it has signed a lease on 10,000 sq ft of offices at Edison Park and will open in approximately three months' time once IT and fitting out works are complete.
Financial director at Be Wiser, Andrew Dunke
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product