The Romero Group has reported commission and fee income of £9.3m for the year ended 30 April 2015, up 21.3% on the previous 12 month period.
Net profit for the period also increased from £742,881 to £1,250,564 which the firm said was a 68.3% increase over the previous 12 months.
Ebitda also grew from £1,048,716 to £1,583,027 which was a 50.9% increase compared to 2014.
Chairman Justin Romero-Trigo said: "We are really pleased with these results and coming off the back of similar growth in previo
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product