Open GI has launched Mini Fleet, which it describes as a new commercial business line, in response to broker feedback.
It added RSA Mini Fleet is now available on PowerPlace SME with a second product from Axa scheduled to go live in February.
PowerPlace CEO Nick Giddings said: "The launch of Mini Fleet is a direct result of broker feedback and I'm delighted that we are now able to offer this new business line.
"It represents a significant milestone in PowerPlace's advancement. With the speed and
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product