Transactor has partnered with Zurich in a move that will see a range of the provider's products distributed via the insurance software company's system.
The technology specialists highlighted that Zurich schemes for private car and household are due to go live early this year and will be available to new and existing clients.
It detailed that Zurich Home Solutions offers sums insured of up to £1m for buildings and £100,000 for contents.
The insurer's Car Solutions policy provides customers with
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services