Transactor has partnered with Zurich in a move that will see a range of the provider's products distributed via the insurance software company's system. The technology specialists highlighted that Zurich schemes for private car and household are due to go live early this year and will be available to new and existing clients. It detailed that Zurich Home Solutions offers sums insured of up to £1m for buildings and £100,000 for contents. The insurer's Car Solutions policy provides customers with
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK