More than one in four motorists would definitely use a smartphone app to report insurance claims although only 3% are aware that their current insurer provides such a facility according to research by Etouch Solutions.
The technology company said its nationwide study also shows that 41% of drivers might use an app if it was offered in addition to the 26% who definitely would.
The research, conducted by Consumer Intelligence, indicates 90% of motorists use the phone to make claims, but just 20% h
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product