Tom Woolgrove will become the new chief executive of Premium Credit on 11 January after his predecessor, Andrew Doman, stepped down in December.
The premium finance services company said Woolgrove brings extensive industry experience to the firm and has a track record of business and change leadership that will serve the organisation well.
It added that prior to joining Premium Credit the new appointee undertook leadership roles within insurance and banking including being managing director of U
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product