Barbican Insurance Group has brought together Barbican Underwriting, PI Protect and Barbican Channel Islands with the launch of Barbican Protect.
The new brand will focus on commercial small and mid-sized clients in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The company listed that key lines of business will include property, professional indemnity and financial lines, as well as niche products such as cyber and charity trustees' liability.
Stuart Kilpatrick, managing director of Barbican
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA