Barbican Insurance Group has brought together Barbican Underwriting, PI Protect and Barbican Channel Islands with the launch of Barbican Protect.
The new brand will focus on commercial small and mid-sized clients in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The company listed that key lines of business will include property, professional indemnity and financial lines, as well as niche products such as cyber and charity trustees' liability.
Stuart Kilpatrick, managing director of Barbican
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move