Barbican Insurance Group has brought together Barbican Underwriting, PI Protect and Barbican Channel Islands with the launch of Barbican Protect.
The new brand will focus on commercial small and mid-sized clients in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The company listed that key lines of business will include property, professional indemnity and financial lines, as well as niche products such as cyber and charity trustees' liability.
Stuart Kilpatrick, managing director of Barbican
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings