Barbican Insurance Group has brought together Barbican Underwriting, PI Protect and Barbican Channel Islands with the launch of Barbican Protect.
The new brand will focus on commercial small and mid-sized clients in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The company listed that key lines of business will include property, professional indemnity and financial lines, as well as niche products such as cyber and charity trustees' liability.
Stuart Kilpatrick, managing director of Barbican
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK