Barbican Insurance Group has brought together Barbican Underwriting, PI Protect and Barbican Channel Islands with the launch of Barbican Protect.
The new brand will focus on commercial small and mid-sized clients in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The company listed that key lines of business will include property, professional indemnity and financial lines, as well as niche products such as cyber and charity trustees' liability.
Stuart Kilpatrick, managing director of Barbican
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews