Who do you think has impressed LV chief John O’Roarke the most and grabbed the crown?
The waiting is over and the Broker Apprentice 2015 has been chosen.
In a final challenge the six contestants each met LV's managing director of general insurance, John O'Roarke, for a one-to-one interview.
Who do you think came across best in the last chance to win the competition?
Watch as each candidate's performance is reviewed in this face-to-face grilling.
In consultation with his judges for the tasks - Mike Crane and Michael Lawrence - O'Roarke analysed the progress of the apprentices and picked the winner.
So which of the hopefuls received the prestigious accolade as well as scooping the prize of a week shadowing the LV Broker team along with an experience day of their choice worth £1,000 and four mentoring sessions with O'Roarke?
Catch up on the series in full
Episode 1: Meet the teams
Episode 2: The brokers womble in Wimbledon
Episode 3: Studio chaos in the Broker Apprentice
Episode 4: The students pick their Broker Apprentice winners
Episode 5: The apprentices pitch their products for votes at The Broker Expo
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries