Who do you think has impressed LV chief John O’Roarke the most and grabbed the crown?
The waiting is over and the Broker Apprentice 2015 has been chosen.
In a final challenge the six contestants each met LV's managing director of general insurance, John O'Roarke, for a one-to-one interview.
Who do you think came across best in the last chance to win the competition?
Watch as each candidate's performance is reviewed in this face-to-face grilling.
In consultation with his judges for the tasks - Mike Crane and Michael Lawrence - O'Roarke analysed the progress of the apprentices and picked the winner.
So which of the hopefuls received the prestigious accolade as well as scooping the prize of a week shadowing the LV Broker team along with an experience day of their choice worth £1,000 and four mentoring sessions with O'Roarke?
Catch up on the series in full
Episode 1: Meet the teams
Episode 2: The brokers womble in Wimbledon
Episode 3: Studio chaos in the Broker Apprentice
Episode 4: The students pick their Broker Apprentice winners
Episode 5: The apprentices pitch their products for votes at The Broker Expo
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1