The two teams pitch their videos promoting a career in broking – which one will the students prefer?
It is the moment of truth for the six apprentices as they come face-to-face with the A level students.
Who will have the most engaging video-presentation?
Which team will be most persuasive in pitching it to the audience?
The two teams - inspire and e-volve - had previously been given the run of the Incisive Media studios in order to produce a video extolling the virtues of working in insurance broking.
Having braved the ordeal of delivering to camera, now the six hopefuls have to convince the audience in a south-east London school that the industry is a great one in which to work.
Do you agree with why the sixth formers made their decision?
Would you have picked the same team?
Stay tuned for the clips at the end and a sneak preview of the next episode in this six part series.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's