The two teams pitch their videos promoting a career in broking – which one will the students prefer?
It is the moment of truth for the six apprentices as they come face-to-face with the A level students.
Who will have the most engaging video-presentation?
Which team will be most persuasive in pitching it to the audience?
The two teams - inspire and e-volve - had previously been given the run of the Incisive Media studios in order to produce a video extolling the virtues of working in insurance broking.
Having braved the ordeal of delivering to camera, now the six hopefuls have to convince the audience in a south-east London school that the industry is a great one in which to work.
Do you agree with why the sixth formers made their decision?
Would you have picked the same team?
Stay tuned for the clips at the end and a sneak preview of the next episode in this six part series.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries