The two teams pitch their videos promoting a career in broking – which one will the students prefer?
It is the moment of truth for the six apprentices as they come face-to-face with the A level students.
Who will have the most engaging video-presentation?
Which team will be most persuasive in pitching it to the audience?
The two teams - inspire and e-volve - had previously been given the run of the Incisive Media studios in order to produce a video extolling the virtues of working in insurance broking.
Having braved the ordeal of delivering to camera, now the six hopefuls have to convince the audience in a south-east London school that the industry is a great one in which to work.
Do you agree with why the sixth formers made their decision?
Would you have picked the same team?
Stay tuned for the clips at the end and a sneak preview of the next episode in this six part series.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings