The first Chinese broker has registered with Lloyd's.
Shanghai Asian Insurance Brokers (SAIB) said the registration reflects the relationship between Lloyd's and SAIB, as well as Lloyd's focus on the Chinese market.
The broker specialises in liability insurance and special risk insurance in China, international insurance, reinsurance and risk management. Its head office is in Shanghai.
SAIB predicted: "With the progression of global economy integration, many more local insurance intermediaries w
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark