The six hopefuls in the Broker Apprentice 2015 series face a daunting task on Wimbledon High Street as they try to encourage members of the public to use an insurance broker.
Last week you met teams Inspire and e-volve as the series launched.
Now, equipped only with a table outside an A-Plan branch and a clipboard, the two teams have to leave their comfort zone and grab the attention of passers-by.
Watch as the challenge begins with the candidates struggling to get a hearing with the public as
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries