Guidewire has launched the 4.0 release of its Guidewire Gateway Portal for Agents at its Connections conference in San Francisco.
The software provider said the portal allows agents and brokers to submit new business and fully service their customers within a single portal "designed specifically for the way agents/brokers would like to do business".
The organisation advised: "Insurer interaction with customers, brokers, agents, and vendors where and when it's most convenient - online, on their m
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product