Ahead of the Sentiment Survey being published in the November edition of Insurance Age, Dobson takes an early look at the results.
Tune in to our video to see his analysis of how renewal premiums are faring, the impact of the Insurance Premium Tax rise and hear his views about how many brokers there will be in the UK in five years.
The full results of the Sentiment Survey will be published in print and online in November.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning