Ahead of the Sentiment Survey being published in the November edition of Insurance Age, Dobson takes an early look at the results.
Tune in to our video to see his analysis of how renewal premiums are faring, the impact of the Insurance Premium Tax rise and hear his views about how many brokers there will be in the UK in five years.
The full results of the Sentiment Survey will be published in print and online in November.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA