Lorica Insurance Brokers has opened its 9th branch in Ferndown, Bournemouth.
The branch is being headed up by branch director Paul Dyer, previously regional managing director for Bluefin for offices across the south including Bournemouth.
Paul is joined by Jan Miller, Chris Barnes, Liam Wyatt and Tom Barnes (joining on 3rd August) as account executives and Rita Russ as corporate team manager.
Lorica said Barnes was previously at Towergate and Coleman Insurance Brokers where he was Wyatt was also
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning