Lorica Insurance Brokers has opened its 9th branch in Ferndown, Bournemouth.
The branch is being headed up by branch director Paul Dyer, previously regional managing director for Bluefin for offices across the south including Bournemouth.
Paul is joined by Jan Miller, Chris Barnes, Liam Wyatt and Tom Barnes (joining on 3rd August) as account executives and Rita Russ as corporate team manager.
Lorica said Barnes was previously at Towergate and Coleman Insurance Brokers where he was Wyatt was also
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA