Insurance Age’s commissioning editor, Siân Barton learns how changes to Powerplace will impact on brokers as she chats to CEO Nick Giddings in the latest instalment of our In Focus series looking at e-trade.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey