Aviva has revealed more information about its digital tech form which it is setting up in London's Tech City.
The area has been set up to encourage tech start-ups to work on insurance-related projects and allow Aviva to develop ideas to help it trade better with its brokers and direct customers.
A spokesperson said of the Shoreditch-based hub: "A key element of our strategic framework is our focus on 'Digital First'; for us this means developing digital solutions for our customers, who
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey