The Ageas Insurance CEO, Francois Xavier-Boisseau shares his views on regulation, broker growth, and regional development following the publication of the Spring Sentiment Survey.
He talks about the exclusive set of results with Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton.
To see what he said about rates, digital trading and underwriting watch the sneak peek of the survey we published last week.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing