The Ageas Insurance CEO, Francois Xavier-Boisseau shares his views on regulation, broker growth, and regional development following the publication of the Spring Sentiment Survey.
He talks about the exclusive set of results with Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton.
To see what he said about rates, digital trading and underwriting watch the sneak peek of the survey we published last week.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals