The Sentinment Survey offers an in depth look at how brokers feel about the insurance market.
Here's a glimpse of what brokers had to say prior to the results being published next month.
In this first part of our video series Ageas CEO, insurance, François-Xavier Boisseau shares his thoughts with Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton on what brokers said about premium rates, underwriting and digital trading.
The full results of the survey will be published in print and online in Insura
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click