The Sentinment Survey offers an in depth look at how brokers feel about the insurance market.
Here's a glimpse of what brokers had to say prior to the results being published next month.
In this first part of our video series Ageas CEO, insurance, François-Xavier Boisseau shares his thoughts with Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton on what brokers said about premium rates, underwriting and digital trading.
The full results of the survey will be published in print and online in Insura
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings